- Purpose, Method, and Scope of Application of Personal Data Collection
- Cartridge World official website collects your personal information for the purpose of customer and member management services, business and technical information, online shopping and other e-commerce services, Cartridge World official website and product marketing, delivery, and delivery of purchased products, statistical investigation and analysis, information, and database management.
- You do not need to enter your personal information to browse Cartridge World’s official website. However, Cartridge World’s official website will obtain the user’s name, address, home phone number, mobile phone number, refund transfer account information and other financial institution account numbers and names, ID card numbers, foreign passport numbers, and year of birth according to the nature of individual services. Month and day, gender, age, nationality, types of consumer goods used and details of services, personal or family consumption patterns (including browsing cookie records), etc. Users have the right to freely choose to provide personal information, but if you do not provide it, Cartridge World official website will not be able to provide related services and may not be able to perform the rights and obligations of the membership contract with you.
- To protect your privacy and rights, Cartridge World’s official website will directly connect to the online card interface of the credit card acquiring bank when you use a credit card for shopping and checkout. Cartridge World’s official website will not record your input on this interface. For any information in, Fuli maintains the confidentiality of your credit card information.
- Cartridge World’s official website is to provide you with faster and more convenient refund services. When your order is refunded, Cartridge World’s official website will ask you to provide the refund account information of the purchaser or recipient of the order: bank name, account number and account name. Cartridge World’s official website only uses your refund transfer account information for the refund service.
- In order to provide better and more personalized services and facilitate your participation in personalized interactive activities, such as storing your preferred specific field data, or storing passwords to facilitate you to the Cartridge World official website, you do not need to enter the password every time.
- In order to count the number of visitors and analyze the browsing patterns, to understand the situation of web browsing, as a reference for improving the service of Cartridge World official website.
If you choose to reject all cookies, you may not be able to use some personalized services or participate in some activities. You can choose to modify the acceptance level of cookies in your browser, including accepting all cookies and being notified when cookies are set, reject all Cookies, etc.
- In addition, the Cartridge World official website will retain relevant records generated by the user on the server during Internet browsing or inquiries, including the connected IP address, time of use, browser used, browsing, and clicked data and records, etc. These data are used to analyze the total amount of website traffic and online behavior surveys on Cartridge World’s official website, so as to help improve the service quality of Cartridge World’s official website. Cartridge World’s official website only analyzes the total behavior of all users and does not analyze individual users.
- Manufacturers that place advertisements on Cartridge World’s official website, or websites cooperating with Cartridge World’s official website may collect user personal information. These advertisers or linked websites should have their own privacy protection policies or measures. None of these regulations or measures apply to Cartridge World’s official website privacy protection policies and personal information collection notices. Cartridge World’s official website does not bear any legal responsibility. Users may provide personal information in the clubs, social networking sites, etc. on Cartridge World’s official website. This part is not within the scope of the Cartridge World’s official website’s privacy protection policy and personal information collection notifications because Cartridge World’s official website is not a collector. Cartridge World’s official website No legal responsibility.
- Any other communications or materials other than the personal data sent by the user to the Cartridge World official website, including but not limited to comments, customer responses, preferences, suggestions, supports, requests, questions, etc. (hereinafter referred to as “other messages”) are deemed to be non-this article It stipulates the scope of personal data, which will be processed as non-confidential data and non-proprietary data; and when the user sends other messages to the Cartridge World official website and is received, it is deemed that the user agrees and authorizes other messages to the Cartridge World official website free of charge Used for surveys, statistics, etc.
- Use Period, Area, Object and Method
- Use period: The Cartridge World official website may permanently use such personal data during the operation period, but if there are other provisions in laws and regulations, in accordance with its provisions.
- Region: Your personal information will be used for the Cartridge World official website and business partners (including but not limited to suppliers, couriers, logistics providers, and other fulfilment assistants or agents) where they are located and where they provide services.
- Object and method of use: The Cartridge World official website will process and use personal data within the scope of the specific purpose collected by electronic, written, telephone, telecommunications, internet, and other methods. In addition to using Cartridge World’s official website for membership management and customer management search and query functions, your personal data collection can also be used in the following ways:
- Delivery of goods and paper invoices: Cartridge World’s official website will hand over your personal information to the entrusted supplier, logistics company, courier, home delivery, Freight forwarders, etc., to facilitate the delivery of goods services.
- Marketing activities: Cartridge World’s official website will use the user’s address, email, and phone number to promote Cartridge World’s official website products or activities (including but not limited to the delivery of commercial materials on Cartridge World’s official website, such as newsletters, EDM, and newsletters) and notify you Relevant service updates and preferential information, provide users with various electronic information and other service-related marketing information, or service-related matters such as the exchange of opinions and information on polls, events, message boards, etc., and contact users.
- Exclusive services for members: member area services, member birthday gifts, discount coupon activities, shopping records, order information, electronic invoices, return and exchange and after-sales service, etc. for various member services.
- Business and market analysis: analyze the content or advertisements viewed by users based on the user’s gender, age, place of residence, interests, hobbies and other personal attributes or purchase records, website browsing records, etc., to analyze the use of services, Development of new services and improvement of existing services, etc.
- Online activities and online surveys: Cartridge World’s official website will use the user’s name and ID number as the basis for the lottery, and use the user’s phone number, email, and address to inform the user of the lottery results and analysis use. Without the user’s consent, Cartridge World official website will not use the information for other purposes. Except for the announcement of the list of winners based on the reasonable needs of the event, Cartridge World’s official website will never announce any information about individual users.
- Cartridge World’s official website will use the user’s personal information on Cartridge World’s official website membership activities, statistical analysis of members’ purchases of goods and services, online marketing activities, adjustment, or release of product information.
- Customize advertisements and web content you see, meet your requirements for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide market analysis or business reports that do not contain personal data for internal and external customers.
- In the future, if the operating rights of Cartridge World’s official website are transferred to other third parties, in order to allow you to continue to use the services of Cartridge World’s official website, EHK International Co., Ltd. may transfer your member information and transaction records to the subsequent operation of Cartridge People on the World official website.
- Others are made by the user in writing, e-mail, fax, or webpage
- Select the button to agree to use for a specific purpose.
- Cartridge World’s official website may publish information on Cartridge World’s official website on the user’s community dynamic page after obtaining the user’s consent through Facebook or other social service systems. If the user does not agree with the release of the information, please do not click the consent button, or remove the information through the membership mechanism of the community service or refuse the Cartridge World official website to continue publishing the relevant information.
- Exercise of user rights
- I would like to briefly explain that you exercise your rights in accordance with Article 3 of the Personal Data Protection Act and the processing principles of Cartridge World’s official website are as follows:
- After you register as a member on Cartridge World’s official website, you have to use your registered account and password to check the status of your personal information.
- If you need a copy of such personal information, you can send a request to Cartridge World’s official website by e-mail.
- You can use the registered account and password to supplement or change the previously entered personal information at any time, but if necessary, Cartridge World’s official website may require you to provide an appropriate explanation.
- You can send an email to the customer service mailbox or call the customer service center to apply to stop collecting, processing, using, or deleting personal data. However, after the user applies to stop the collection, processing or use of personal data, or requests to delete personal data and other procedures are completed, the service provided to the user on the Cartridge World official website will be suspended or terminated, and the Cartridge World official website will handle related matters within the scope of the law.
- If you are unwilling to provide the personal data required by various services or exchanges to Cartridge World’s official website or disagree with the Cartridge World official website’s legal requirements, this privacy protection policy and personal information collection notice and related notices are collection, processing, Using and internationally transferring personal data, Cartridge World’s official website will fully respect your decision. However, depending on the nature or conditions of the service, you may not be able to use related services, fulfil your rights and obligations, or complete transactions (for example, if you refuse to provide a birthday, You will not be able to register as a member or enjoy birthday gifts), Cartridge World official website reserves the right to agree to provide such related services or complete related transactions.
- Disclosure of Personal Information
- The personal data obtained on Cartridge World’s official website will be provided to outsourced third-party vendors (including but not limited to suppliers and vendors that provide logistics, express delivery, cash flow or event gifts, display items, and other fulfilment assistants or agents, depending on business needs. People) within the scope of the specific purpose announced.
- Cartridge World’s official website will never sell, exchange, or rent your personal information to other groups or individuals, for internal processing and use only, but in the following circumstances, this is not the case, and Cartridge World’s official website does not need to be notified in advance. By:
- You need to share your information with others or companies in order to provide the products or services you want.
- Based on legal requirements or required by judicial authorities and other competent authorities based on legal procedures.
- To safeguard national security, promote public interests, and prevent major harm to the rights and interests of others.
- In order to avoid danger to the user’s life, body, freedom, or property, it is beneficial to the rights and interests of the parties.
- With the written consent or authorization of the user.
- Believe that disclosure is legally necessary based on good faith.
- The change of the person responsible for operating the Cartridge World official website will transfer the user’s membership information and transaction records to the person responsible for the subsequent operation of the Cartridge World official website in order to allow users to continue to use the services of the Cartridge World official website.
- Used for management to maintain and improve website services.
- In order to protect user privacy, Cartridge World’s official website cannot query other users’ account information for individuals. If you need to consult other users’ data for related legal issues, you must first file a criminal complaint with the police department. Cartridge World’s official website will fully cooperate with prosecutors and Judicial units provide all relevant information for investigating and handling cases to assist in investigations and solving cases.
- In order to provide other services or preferential rights, when Cartridge World’s official website needs to share your personal information with a third party that provides the service or preferential, we will provide a full explanation and inform you during the event, and you are free to choose whether to accept this service or discounts.
- Transfer of Member Information and Transaction Records on Cartridge World Official website
You understand and agree that if the operating rights of Cartridge World’s official website are transferred to other third parties in the future, in order to allow you to continue to use the services of Cartridge World’s official website, EHK International Co., Ltd. may transfer your member information and transaction records to the person responsible for the subsequent operation of Cartridge World’s official website. You also agree that the transfer of member information and transaction records is within the scope of the specific purpose for which you provide such personal information. At that time, EHK International Co., Ltd. will no longer need to obtain your written consent.
- Data Storage and Custody Methods
Your personal information is strictly stored in Cartridge World’s official website database system. At the same time, anyone must obtain and use data under the data authorization management regulations set by the Cartridge World official website. People who are not within the scope of authorization cannot obtain information through the authorization control system.
- Personal Data Security
Cartridge World’s official website will maintain the security of personal data with reasonable technology and procedures that are in line with industry standards.
- Self-Protection Measures
Please take good care of your password and or any personal information, and do not provide any personal information, especially your password, to anyone. Before you leave your computer or when you end the use of Cartridge World’s official website, please remember to log out. If you share your computer with others or use a public computer, please remember to close the browser window to prevent others from reading your personal data or letter.
- Privacy Protection Policy Consultation
We only collect your public profile data from the social network used to log in to our website from the consent granted by you before activating the Facebook login. This data includes your first name, last name, email address, unique identifier, and links to social profile avatars. This data is used to create your user profile on our website. You can revoke this consent form at any time by sending us an email.
We will collect data related to your Facebook Comment only if you obtain your consent before posting a Facebook Comment on our website. This data includes your Facebook account name, the unique Facebook account identifier, the unique identifier associated with the posted Facebook comment, the unique open graphic object identifier of the webpage where you posted the comment, and the parent comment if you reply to the existing one The associated unique identifier comment. This data is used to display the most recent Facebook comments posted on our website. You can cancel this consent at any time by unchecking the opt-in in the comment box above